We’ve had so many queries about our additional 10% discount that we though it was time to call it out in it’s own blog post. And because we’re so busy, we’re basically just quoting the original:
We’ve decided to give back to those who are helping us spread our message on the various social media networks. Complete the following Social Media Scavenger hunt, and we’ll give you 10% off the price of an early bird ticket:
- Like Open Source Scotland on Facebook.
- Follow @OpenSourceScot on Twitter
- Mark yourself as Attending #oss2012 on Lanyrd
- Then tweet “I’m going to Open Source Scotland 2012 ( #oss2012 ) on a discounted ticket ! Thanks @OpenSourceScot“
We’ll then DM you a unique code to receive 10% off the ticket price!
There are 3 things to note here:
- This is a manual process from us, so there may be a small delay in receiving your twitter DM with your discount code.
- It is a unique code to you, so please don’t give it to your friends as they’ll get the discount and you won’t (this has happened a few times already).
- The 10% discount code does not work on Bulk ticket sales, as you already receive a massive 20% discount on top of the Early Bird rates.
We really want to make #oss2012 accessible and affordable for as many people as possible, so please, spread the word and enjoy your additional 10% off.